Hi! Let's get to know each other...
CEO, Website Consultant, Digital Marketing Strategist
- I am a WordPress Web Developer with a diverse background in various web technologies, social media, ecommerce, and digital marketing as well as traditional media, fine art, film and theater.
- 15+ years web experience including early career training conceptualizing and contracting complex websites and streaming media projects for large web development shops
- Bachelor of Art in Fine Art / Film Production, minor in Marketing from Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
- Internship @ Will Vinton Studios, Character Fabrication department (full time internship for 6 months working on animated series "The PJ's" featuring Eddie Murphy)
- WordPress and Genesis theme customization and custom theme design and development
- HTML5, PHP, CSS, database administration
- Social media and digital marketing expert
- Search engine optimization (SEO), e-commerce, Google Analytics
- Expert: WordPress, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Constant Contact, Social Media (incl. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube…), PayPal, eBay
- Add’l skills: PhotoShop, DonorPerfect, varied accounting software (QuickBooks, Oracle), EPIC electronic medical records. Mac networking & troubleshooting expert.
- Resourceful, hardworking, and accountable
- Passionate about community and co-operation marketing
- Expert home chef (always dreaming of my own food blog)
- Interests: art, film, history, nature / outdoors, camping, national parks, snowboarding
- Originally from Sun Valley, Idaho - relocated in 2013 to beautiful Bend, Oregon!
Wirebird Media is growing!
I have been a solopreneur for a long time and have always collaborated with people in other fields (graphic designers, data specialists, other developers...) but now we are transitioning into a full fledged agency! Please check back for additional information as we grow!