Hi! Let's get to know each other...
About Wirebird Media
Wirebird Media is a full-service digital marketing agency.
We create fully bespoke WordPress websites from design through development and deployment - specializing in e-commerce, learning management systems, and complex integrations with third-party applications such as CRMs and accounting systems.
By taking a holistic approach to our client's overall website needs, online reputation management, and marketing strategy we are able to create results-driven websites and digital marketing solutions to meet strategic business goals.
We collaborate with very talented people in various fields (copywriters, graphic designers, data specialists, growth hackers, digital advertising agencies, and others...) to deliver amazing results for our clients.
Wirebird Media was founded in Ketchum / Sun Valley, Idaho in 2007 and has been based in Bend, Oregon since 2013.
Owner, Sara Santa
CEO, Website Consultant, Digital Marketing Strategist
- Sara comes from a diverse background in various web technologies, social media, e-commerce, and digital marketing as well as traditional media, fine art, film and theater
- Over 20 years web experience including early career training conceptualizing and contracting complex websites and streaming media projects for large web development shops (since 1998!)
- Bachelor of Art in Fine Art / Film Production, minor in Marketing from Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
- Internship @ Will Vinton Studios, Character Fabrication department (full time internship for 6 months working on animated series "The PJ's" featuring Eddie Murphy)
- Bespoke WordPress website design and development (fully custom themes)
- HTML5, PHP, CSS, database administration
- e-Commerce expert with 20 years experience running shops of all sizes
- Very skilled at building and administering learning management systems (LMS) including LearnDash, LifterLMS
- Social media and digital marketing expert
- Search engine optimization (SEO) - Google Analytics Certified
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Add’l skills: CRMs such as ActiveCampaign, electronic medical records (HIPAA)
- Resourceful, hardworking, and accountable
- Passionate about community and co-operation marketing
- Other interests: foodie, travel, fine art, film, history, nature / outdoors, camping, river rafting / paddling, national parks, snowboarding
- From Ketchum, Idaho - been enjoying life in beautiful Bend, Oregon since 2013!
Ready to talk about your project?
Share your vision with us - we can HELP!